TEASER TUESDAYS is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading, where you ‘tease’ others with a little bit from the book you’re currently reading, making them want to read it, too!
How to participate:
- Grab your current book and open to a random page
- Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
- Make sure what you share is NOT a spoiler
- Include the title, author and page number so that others can read the book if they like the 'teaser'
- Head on over to Should Be Reading and leave a comment on the Teaser Tuesday post there
This weeks teaser:
"You don't know? What do you mean, you don't know? All my life i've been waiting for someone I can touch without putting them into a coma and -" she broke off, pulling out of his grap and spinning away from him.